Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Neglected Spiel

I was given an amazing swatch of leather last year. It cried out to become a wallet. I didn't know how to make a wallet, but I soon figured it out. Since then I've created over 10 different wallets. I've learned that wallets are a deeply personal item, which is why I made so many variations.

There are swatches of leather that are condemned to the refuse heap. I find myself called to save them and make them into something new, something beautiful, something loved.

I want my wallets to no longer be neglected, forgotten pieces of scrap. I can create for you something unique and unforgettable. If you have something in mind let me know we can create something one of a kind.

Neglected wallets
•reclaimed leathers
•locally made in Portland,or
•hand-sewn
•one of a kind
•made to order

No comments:

Post a Comment